The artificial grass material is environmentally friendly, the finished product is constructed, the construction period is fixed and short, the quality is easy to grasp, and the acceptance is simple.
Artificial turf is not only shock-absorbing and non-noise, safe, harmless, flexible, and has good flame-retardant properties. It is suitable for school use and is the best venue for activities, training and competitions.
Artificial turf adopts the concept of safety and environmental protection. It is mainly to avoid sports injuries. It provides sufficient cushioning force and reduces the damage that the general hard ground may cause to the feet, leaving you completely free from all kinds of concerns caused by the venue.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Advantages of artificial turf III
- Artificial turf trim
- Synthetic Turf Maintain
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass
- Cleaning requirements for artificial turf
- HISOA Grass teaches you detail knowledge of art...
- Advantages of artificial turf for roof landscaping