Advantages of artificial turf III
The foundation is not bonded to the surface layer. When the surface layer is full, only the surface layer needs to be replaced, and the reinvestment cost is low.
The special high-mass quartz sand treated with high temperature in the lawn space will give students the opportunity to get close to the soil and not to soil the environment and body, eliminating the trouble of cleaning.
Straight lines are used for grading lawns. They do not need to be frequently distressed. Maintenance is easy, and there is almost no follow-up maintenance cost.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Artificial turf trim
- Synthetic Turf Maintain
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass
- Cleaning requirements for artificial turf
- HISOA Grass teaches you detail knowledge of art...
- Advantages of artificial turf for roof landscaping
- Skills of installing artificial turf