Sports grass for football is a kind of venue material suitable for football. Since the football field is generally divided into eleven-player system, seven-a-side system and five-person system, the paving of different pavements is slightly different. It is understood that Sports grass for football is made of polypropylene or polyethylene and fibers made of PP and PE. At the same time, an appropriate amount of UV absorber and fuel nylon and polypropylene are woven and coated on the resin substrate. to make.
Sports grass for football is similar to a carpet, which is laid on a hard ground and is filled with sand and rubber particles. Generally, the grass seedlings are 30~60mm, the number of needles is between 130~200 needles, and the line spacing is between 5~12mm. It can be applied to football fields, tennis courts, hockey fields, golf courses, gymnastics, track and field, etc. It is a multifunctional, fitness sports material.
The advantage of Sports grass for football compared to natural grass is that it does not require subsequent maintenance such as sowing, fertilization, watering, and repairing. It can also be used around the clock, and is not limited by the number of matches. And because the Sports grass for football uses polypropylene, polyethylene raw materials, with color masterbatch, UV protection, anti-static and other materials, the product surface is smooth, the grass is soft, the athletes run on the lawn, jump and other actions, There is no feeling of lameness, slippery foot, etc., especially on the bottom pad of the lawn, there is a vibration-proof bottom layer, which can meet the requirements of ball games in shock absorption, deformation, rebounding ball, friction, water seepage and several items.
The fiber of Sports grass for football has high performance in anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging. It can reach 10~15 years, and the Sports grass for football has good elasticity and vibration damping performance. The running speed and track of the ball are basically the same as the natural lawn. It is very safe for the athletes to run and jump in the movement skills.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Three types of artificial turf football fields ...
- Advantages of application and maintenance of ar...
- Benefits of using a cushion when laying croquet...
- The difference between sand-filled and sand-fre...
- Advantages of artificial golf turf grass and it...