The precautions of using artificial turf :
Artificial turf sports grounds are only used for physical education and athletes training competitions and must not be used for other purposes. Professional sports shoes are required to enter the stadium.
Cigarette butts, fire, bubble sugar, organic solvents and chemicals are prohibited from entering the venue.
It is forbidden to wear 7mm spiked shoes to run on the lawn;
Prohibit any motor vehicle from driving on the lawn;
It is prohibited to place heavy objects on the lawn for a long time;
It is forbidden to deliberately set off the boundary of the artificial turf;
Prohibit shot puts, javelins, discus or other high-fallen sports on the lawn.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass
- Cleaning requirements for artificial turf
- HISOA Grass teaches you detail knowledge of art...
- Advantages of artificial turf for roof landscaping
- Skills of installing artificial turf
- What are the advantages of artificial grass foo...
- Tennis artificial grass shows a variety of outs...
- Artificial grass basketball court is both envir...