Artificial turf trim:
In the six to eight weeks after pavement, the artificial turf needs to be cleaned every week, and the gravel should be evenly dispersed to ensure that the grass stems are evenly gravel and the purpose is to maintain the height of the gravel at the level of 18 to 20 mm.
In case of snow ban immediately stampede, need to sweep the surface of snow and then use.
Artificial turf should be rinsed with clean water between 3 and 6 months after use to keep its original color, so that the quartz sand can be properly settled and the lawn can be stably protected.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Synthetic Turf Maintain
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass
- Cleaning requirements for artificial turf
- HISOA Grass teaches you detail knowledge of art...
- Advantages of artificial turf for roof landscaping
- Skills of installing artificial turf
- What are the advantages of artificial grass foo...