Carpet Grass (Scientific name: Axonopus compressus (Sw.) Beauv.) is a perennial herb of grasses and carpets. Long lychee. Cultivated culms, up to 60 cm in height, lax sheaths slack, flattened, leaves flattened, thin texture, both surfaces glabrous or puberose above, racemes arranged in fingers on a major axis; spikelets oblong-shaped lanceolate Shape, the first lacuna; second and first lemma equidistant or second lenticulite slightly shorter; first internal zygomatic stenosis; second external ridge leathery, style base separated, stigma pinnate, white.
Native to tropical America, it is introduced and cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. Located in China, Taiwan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, there are; born in the wilderness, the road is relatively humid.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass breeding method
- The main value of carpet grass
- FIFA sets artificial grass standards
- Advantages of artificial turf
- Advantages of artificial turf II
- Advantages of artificial turf III
- Artificial turf trim
- Synthetic Turf Maintain
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...