Improve the overall level of global football venues
As the current developer of the highest standards for the performance of football grass, FIFA has increased the promotion of artificial turf and encouraged the increase in the number of FIFA-certified venues to improve the overall quality of venues, especially outside of Europe. In developing countries, FIFA, through cooperation with local sports organizations or relevant government agencies, has introduced some preferential policies to encourage the laying and use of FIFA-certified venues. In early 2009, it also revised and introduced new standards for artificial turf football. The performance requirements are more stringent. With the support and influence of FIFA, the performance of artificial turf has been greatly improved in different regions, especially developing countries.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Advantages of artificial turf
- Advantages of artificial turf II
- Advantages of artificial turf III
- Artificial turf trim
- Synthetic Turf Maintain
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass
- Cleaning requirements for artificial turf