The application of organic fertilizers is generally done in combination with drilling and sanding operations. There are three specific methods of application: 1) Spread the processed organic fertilizer and sand in a ratio of 4:1 directly to the green and tee table with a paving machine; 2) Spread the fertilizer first using a manure spreader Sprinkle on the green and tee, and then sand; 3 first drilling, then sand, such as the use of hollow holes, fertilization better.
The application methods of chemical fertilizers include irrigation and fertigation. Table irrigation is currently the main fertilization method at home and abroad. Spread the fertilizer directly onto the lawn surface and combine the irrigation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- The main value of carpet grass
- FIFA sets artificial grass standards