• Appearance: perennial, evergreen; leaves green, clustered. Plant leaf height 150-4500px; amplitude 50-2000px; hanging from September to January.
• Characteristics: Soil requirements are not high, salt and alkali resistance, wet and dry land can grow,
Short-term flooding 30-1000px; cold to -15 °C. All seasons are suitable for transplanting.
Evergreen perennial herb, 3000px in height, leaves clustered at base, long and narrow, finely serrated, rounded inflorescence, feathery, silvery white.
• Characteristics: hi light, cold-resistant, requiring good soil drainage. Famous ornamental grass abroad.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- The main value of carpet grass
- FIFA sets artificial grass standards
- Advantages of artificial turf
- Advantages of artificial turf II