After the game, the indoor soccer artificial turf can use the vacuum cleaner to clean the paper, the shell and other debris in a timely manner. Every two weeks, the grass seedlings can be combed with a special brush to remove the dirt and leaves on the lawn. Use a special tweezers to level the quartz sand or rubber particles once a month or after frequent matches.
The indoor soccer artificial turf is dusty, it will be washed clean when it is raining or it can be washed manually. In the hot summer, you can use the water to spray the lawn to cool down, so that the athletes are cool and comfortable. "Watery" stains such as juice, milk, ice cream, blood stains, etc., first scrub with soapy water, then thoroughly rinse the place with soapy water with water; if necessary, use a towel with strong water absorption to dry.
If the indoor soccer artificial turf has shoe polish, sunscreen oil, ballpoint pen oil, etc., it can be wiped with a sponge and rubbed with perchloroethylene, and sucked with a towel with strong adsorption. Paraffin, tar and asphalt, wipe with force or sponge with perchloroethylene. Paints, paints, etc., can be decontaminated with turpentine or paint remover and water. Rinse the detergent with cold water and wipe with force. Wipe with perchloroethylene on a sponge.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Advantages of Sports grass for football paving
- Three types of artificial turf football fields ...
- Advantages of application and maintenance of ar...
- Benefits of using a cushion when laying croquet...
- The difference between sand-filled and sand-fre...
- Advantages of artificial golf turf grass and it...
- Types and characteristics of outdoor artificial...
- How to choose artificial turf for yards?
- Maintenance and cleaning methods for commercial...
- Synthetic grass for pets Pets a Reassuring Home