The synthetic grass for landscaping is mainly composed of three layers of materials during the production process, and the base layer is composed of a compact soil layer, a gravel layer and an asphalt or concrete layer. The foundation layer is required to be solid, non-deformable, and the surface is smooth and impervious to water, which is a general concrete site. Due to the large area of the hockey field, the foundation layer must be handled during construction to prevent subsidence. If the concrete layer is laid, the expansion joint is cut after the concrete is solidified to prevent thermal expansion deformation and cracks.
Above the base layer of the synthetic grass used for the landscape is a layer of cushioning, usually of rubber or foam. The rubber has a moderate elasticity and a thickness of 3 to 5 mm. The cost of using foam is lower, but the elasticity is poor, the thickness is 5~10mm, the thick lawn is too soft, and it is easy to be sunken; too thin and lack of elasticity, can not play a buffering effect. The buffer layer should be firmly adhered to the base layer, usually with white latex or universal adhesive.
The third layer of the synthetic grass for landscaping is also the surface layer, which is the surface layer of the turf when it is used. In the process of production, it mainly consists of fluffy turf, round curled nylon silk turf, and leaf shape. Polypropylene fiber turf, permeable turf prepared from nylon yarn, etc. This layer must also be glued to rubber or foam. During the construction, it is necessary to apply the glue completely, and press it tightly in order, so that it cannot be wrinkled.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Production technology and sports characteristic...
- Residential paving and artificial performance o...
- Artificial grass has good strength and stabilit...