Artificial grass for lawns and gardens removes the basic debris. If there is unevenness, it needs timely repair and leveling. The construction site must be cleaned to ensure the cleanliness and construction quality of the environment.
Measurement and stakeout of artificial turf for lawns and gardens
1. Perform measurement and stakeout according to the planning of the design.
2. Use a theodolite or other precision measuring instrument to measure whether the surrounding facilities meet the size of the sports field. If there is any fit, it should be modified immediately, with an allowable error of 5 mm.
Paving pavement for artificial turf for lawns and gardens:
1 The turf is laid flat on the ground according to the original factory specifications, and the turf needs to be overlapped by 3~8 mm.
2. Cut the lapped turf with a lawn cutter. The seam should be no more than 3 mm.
3. Place the cloth on the lower part of the cutting area, and use the glue applicator to apply the bonding glue on the bonding surface. After the touch is dry, join and tap firmly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Wear resistance of artificial golf green grass ...
- Quality indicators and combustion support of ar...
- Characteristics and Advantages of Artificial Gr...
- Grass length and density requirements for artif...
- Maintenance and maintenance requirements for in...
- Advantages of Sports grass for football paving
- Three types of artificial turf football fields ...
- Advantages of application and maintenance of ar...
- Benefits of using a cushion when laying croquet...
- The difference between sand-filled and sand-fre...