Foreign body in artificial turf:
Leaves, pine needles, nuts, chewing gum, etc. can cause tangles, spots, and stains, especially before exercise. Damage to the artificial turf from such foreign objects should be avoided.
Artificial turf seepage:
It is necessary to prevent external sewage from seeping into the lawn and flushing foreign objects. During the construction, a circle of curbstone (curb stone) is built on the lawn to prevent the infiltration of sewage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass
- Cleaning requirements for artificial turf
- HISOA Grass teaches you detail knowledge of art...
- Advantages of artificial turf for roof landscaping
- Skills of installing artificial turf
- What are the advantages of artificial grass foo...
- Tennis artificial grass shows a variety of outs...