This type of lychee spreads rapidly. Each section is rooted and new plants are taken out. Plants are laid flat on the ground. It is called carpet grass. It is a kind of grass planted with lawns. The root has a solid soil effect and is a good one. The soil-retaining plants; also because of the soft culm, high-quality forage. 
In South China, it is an excellent solid-soil-retaining plant material that is widely used in green areas. In Guangzhou, it is commonly used for laying lawns and mixing with other grass species for building event venues. It is understood that this grass shows rough grass in Sichuan, but is more tolerant to trampling than shade, and it can only be used as resting activity lawn in Chengdu.
Carpet grass is soft and tender, with large amount of leaves and good palatability. Various kinds of livestock chickens (especially turkey ducks, geese, and fish prefer to eat. However, carpet grass and grass layers are low, and the yield is not high. As a feed for large livestock, the general Direct grazing is used because it is difficult to obtain sufficient fresh grass (or silage and grass) for large-scale animal feed. When used as a breeding feed for rabbits, it can be cut and dried and then dew-filled. When used as a poultry feed, it is necessary to cut. After being chopped and chopped, you can feed the geese or turkeys. When you feed the fish, you can directly put the cut grass into the pond.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- FIFA sets artificial grass standards
- Advantages of artificial turf
- Advantages of artificial turf II
- Advantages of artificial turf III
- Artificial turf trim
- Synthetic Turf Maintain
- Artificial turf field precautions
- How to wear correct sneakers on artificial turf...
- The development of artificial grass in football...
- Three advantages of artificial grass