artificial grass for lawns and gardens is currently being used more and more for outdoor vertical three-dimensional greening. In fact, vertical stereo greening has become the advocacy and pursuit of more and more people, and it is also one of the trends in the future development of greening. The cost of using natural lawns and the difficulty of construction and maintenance have also made many people discouraged.
We know that in the greening operation, because natural vegetation has obvious periodic characteristics, there are often more restrictions. The artificial turf used for lawns and gardens is easy to maintain, does not require a lot of moisture, beauty, simulation, and long-lasting effect. As a decorative effect, it can be used as a pioneer in vertical three-dimensional greening, and has been recognized by people.
At the same time, with the development of technology, people are working hard to upgrade the overall quality of artificial grass for lawns and gardens to the same as natural lawns, even beyond natural lawns. From the appearance, artificial turf will be more and more close to natural grass. In the future development, it may be difficult to distinguish, even from the overall, uniformity will be better than natural grass.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Golf lawn special fertilizer
- Golf grass organic fertilizer application method
- Landscape rush cultivation method
- Landscape grass variety
- Definition of Landscape Greenland
- Classification of landscape design lawn species
- Which types of garden green space
- What are the types of lawn
- Carpet grass
- Carpet grass breeding method
- Application and development prospects of artifi...
- Basic characteristics and details of artificial...
- Artificial grass for commercial landscape