False Grass for Gardens
HISOA false grass for gardens displays the same organic beauty and stunning colour palette, with a look that resembles a field at the height of summer, with young and older blades of grass heightening its realism. Technical Parameters Of False Grass for Gardens Features Of False Grass for...
HISOA false grass for gardens displays the same organic beauty and stunning colour palette, with a look that resembles a field at the height of summer, with young and older blades of grass heightening its realism.
Technical Parameters Of False Grass for Gardens
Monofilament Fiber: PE Curved Pile: PP
Composite PP woven fabric
Diameter of Drainage Holes(mm)
Roll Length (m)
25 or customized
Roll widths (m)
2 or 4
Joint tape, Adhesive glue
landscaping, kindergarten, garden, roof, roadside, backyard, balcony,villa landscaping, etc
Features Of False Grass for Gardens
1. Adapt to different climate conditions
2. High strength and tenacity
3. No need to use harmful pesticides like real grass, which can cause allergic reactions.
4. Clean and hygienically safe – no degradation by pets.
5. No watering – ideal where water is scarce or in hosepipe/sprinkler ban areas.
6. Low maintenance – generating savings on time and up-keep costs. This applies to homeowners, the elderly for whom maintenance is not practical, second/holiday home owners and also organisations such as local councils who have to maintain roadside verges, city parks and pathways
Tips For Installation False Grass for Gardens
1.Clear the debris of the basic layers.
2.Repair the uneven level if have.
3.Keep the grass clean and dry.
4.Surrounding temperature: 0-40℃ is good for installation.
5.About brush glue: control the thickness of glue, let glue sufficiently combining the gap.
◆ What maintenance will the artificial turf cost?
The only maintenance required is the removal of debris; this can be done using a leaf blower of stiff brush.
◆ Where can the grass be used?
Anywhere! Lawns, patios, roof gardens, terraces, balconies, children’s play areas, around swimming pools & hot tubs, conservatories, exhibitions, shows, films sets and more!
◆ Will weeds grow through the turf?
No. Our installation process ensures that weeds will not grow through due to the two membranes we lay during the fitting.
◆ Is it suitable to install onto a sharp sand base?
A firm sub-base is essential and the most important part of the installation. Perfectly Green would always recommend installing over a substantial sub base which consists of a weed membrane, a blinding layer of sharp sand and then a second weed membrane. Following this process will ensure that the grass will last for many many years.
◆ What is synthetic grass surface ?