Artificial turf is divided into injection-molded artificial turf and woven artificial turf by production process. The injection molding artificial turf adopts the injection molding process. The plastic granules are extruded once in the mold, and the lawn is bent by the bending technique, so that the grass blades are arranged at equal distances and equal amounts, and the grass leaf height is completely unified. Applicable to kindergartens, sports fields, balconies, greening, sand gold and other aspects.
The lawn is woven with grass-like synthetic fibers, embedded in a woven base fabric, and the back is coated with a fixed coating for artificial turf on a sports field, leisure venue, golf course, court floor and green ground. .
Previous: Artificial Turf Introduction
Next: No Information
- Artificial Turf Introduction
- Artificial Turf Composition Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- Artificial Turf Environmental Protection
- Artificial Turf Production Process Advantages
- Artificial Turf Classification
- Sports Field Lawn
- Golf Course Lawn
- Kind Of Golf Lawn
- Golf Lawn Maintenance