The main component of artificial turf is non-biodegradable material. After being aged out by 8 to 10 years, it forms tons of polymer waste. In foreign countries, it is generally recovered and degraded by a professional company, and then the resources are recycled and reused. It can be used as a foundation filling material for road projects in China. If the site is changed to other uses, the foundation layer built from asphalt or concrete needs to be removed.
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Turf Introduction
- Artificial Turf Composition Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- Artificial Turf Production Process Advantages
- Artificial Turf Classification
- Sports Field Lawn
- Golf Course Lawn
- Kind Of Golf Lawn
- Golf Lawn Maintenance
- Artificial Turf Environmental Protection
- The Influence Of Testing Standard
- New Artificial Grass Equipment
- How To Wear Correct Sneakers On Artificial Turf...