Artificial turf products have also received more and more public attention in environmental protection. The relevant test of the German standard DIN has also been widely used in the testing of artificial turf. The United States is particularly sensitive to the requirements of lead content, and some environmental protection or health institutions have issued standards, specifically Requirements for lead content in artificial turf products. Europe, Australia and other regions have also begun to pay attention to these indicators.
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Turf Introduction
- Artificial Turf Composition Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- Artificial Turf Environmental Protection
- Artificial Turf Production Process Advantages
- Artificial Turf Classification
- Sports Field Lawn
- Golf Course Lawn
- Kind Of Golf Lawn
- The Influence Of Testing Standard
- New Artificial Grass Equipment
- How To Wear Correct Sneakers On Artificial Turf...
- Basic Knowledge Of Artificial Grass
- Expert: How To Identify Artificial Turf Of Envi...
- How To Choose Artificial Grass Height And Density
- HISOA 2018 Beijing Kindergarten Exhibition Ended
- HISOA Grass 2019 Hannover DOMOTEX Exhibition